As part of the facility maintenance team, your goal is to ensure that your students are receiving a quality education while being in a comfortable and productive environment. Energy efficiency requirements and environmental sustainability goals are constantly changing, making it hard to keep up. We understand that time, funding and other factors can challenge that goal.
Helping You Meet Today’s Challenges
That’s where we come in. Trane Supply has solutions to help you meet these challenges. We can partner with you to help you reach your facility goals by keeping your HVAC systems well maintained
and running at their highest efficiency throughout their lifecycle.
Our proven success in delivering high-performance HVAC systems, parts and maintenance, our commitment to sustainability and energy efficiency, and our reputation for reliability combined with
advanced innovation makes us your ideal partner in the education sector.
Our Solutions, Your Problems Solved
- Equipment: No one knows Trane® equipment better than we do. We offer an HVAC solution that delivers reliable performance, solid value, easy installation — in stock or with quick
- Trane ProSpace™ PTACs: Need a solution for off-site classrooms? Our Trane PTACs come with industry-leading warranties and our innovative Quiet Comfort System for reduced noise levels. We have many models in stock ready for quick replacement that can fit most common wall sleeve sizes.
- Trane light commercial rooftop units (LCU): Trane Supply carries several energy efficient LCU models: Precedent™, Voyager™, Odyssey™, and Foundation™, and they are stocked in store for your convenient and quick replacement needs.
- OEM and wholesale parts: We also carry all of the parts and supplies you need to keep your units up and running while meeting your budget needs. We are here to support your equipment from installation through maintenance and repairs. Trust us to help you throughout the lifecycle of your
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): A study published in July 2015 found that higher levels of air toxins were “statistically significantly associated with lower grade point averages”1 among students. We are here to ensure you are changing your filters on a regular basis to enhance student performance. We can meet all of your filtration needs, from pleats to high-efficiency bag and HEPA filters. We will help you find the sizes you need, and determine a schedule for replacement. Our unique solutions and in-depth applications knowledge, expertise, and experience, can help improve the learning environment and engage students.
Financial Support from U.S.Communities™ Cooperative Purchasing Program
Increase your purchasing power, simplify your buying process, and maximize your productivity with the U.S. Communities™ cooperative purchasing program. K-12 school districts and higher education providers are eligible to use this purchasing cooperative.
- Competitive pricing on world-class systems and services from Trane.
- Satisfies the competitive bid requirements for most state and local government agencies.
- Expedited procurement process allows you to save important project time.
- The U.S. Communities contract includes the entire Trane portfolio of energy-efficient HVAC systems and advanced controls, as well as building, contracting, and energy services.
Become a user for free by visiting www.uscommunities.org and fill out the simple application form.